Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm baaaaa-aaack

So, I'll get around to posting about Hong Kong sometime soon. But for now I wanted to update that I am back in the states. The sate of California to be more precise.

Adjusting back to the time difference has been rough. Taking naps from 11:00am to 7:00pm has not been helping for some reason.

Yesterday I went to see Phantom of the Opera (again) at the Community Center in Sacramento. Today I plan to hook up my cell phone and get my father a gift.

My real reason for this update though is to share a picture snapped of Kiana last night. We had just gotten back from the performance and the whole mess of us were in bed before dinner. Kiana and Sabrina called their mom before falling asleep... well mostly "before."

2 comments:

dz said...

That is a great picture! Welcome home!!! Now let's start the local planning and movie marathons! Oh, and that little concert we have on Thursday! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wuhu your back! I love the pic Chris.